TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. As a condition of your use of the The Celtic Casuals site/services, you will not use the site/services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions and notices.
2. You may not use the site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair any The Celtic Casuals site/service or interfere with any other parties use and/or enjoyment of those sites/services.
3. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to The Celtic Casuals sites/services, other accounts, computer systems and networks connected to any The Celtic Casuals site/service through hacking, password mining or any other means.
4. All contents of the The Celtic Casuals site are the copyright of Celtic casuals Cootehill Co. Cavan
5. This site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Celtic Casuals makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Celtic Casuals disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Celtic Casuals will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Celtic Casuals site/services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and punitive damages.
6. The Celtic Casuals does not warrant that this site, it's servers, or e-mails sent from The Celtic Casuals are free of viruses or other harmful components.
7. No contract will subsist between you and Celtic Casuals for a sale to you of any product or service unless and until The Celtic Casuals accepts your order by e-mail confirmation.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
9. These terms and conditions are intended to be serviceable. If for any reason, any term or condition is held unenforceable or invalid, the remaining shall be enforceable in full.
10. Celtic Casuals reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which The Celtic Casuals services are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and for additional terms posted on the The Celtic Casuals website.
13. Once set-up, your account will continue indefinitely regardless of usage levels, unless terminated by you or The Celtic Casuals. You can terminate registration by calling us at 049 5556468. We can terminate your account without prior notice at the discretion of The Celtic Casuals management.
14. By browsing with The celticcasuals.com you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Although every effort is made to ensure that information and product specifications are correct, we reserve the right to change specifications, information, prices or withdraw products at any time, without notice.
16. Delivery: All goods are subject to availability and provided and item is in stock. Please allow 4-5 working days for delivery within the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
Returning an item
- If you are returning an item, you must include the original invoice with the goods - without it, the return will not be accepted.
- The return must be made within 14 days of receiving the order.
- The goods must be in perfect, saleable condition. All goods are subject to approval.
- You must state the reason for the return.
- On receipt of the goods, we will refund you the cost of the goods.
- Carriage for returned goods is at the customers' expense (unless the goods are proved faulty) - we recommend you get proof of posting as The Celtic Casuals will not be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
- Personalised or made to order goods can not be returned.
If the reason for the return is a fault with the product, we will send you a replacement
or we will refund you the cost of the product and the cost of
Post and Packaging Info
We will make every effort to despatch goods as quickly as possible. If there is any change to the quoted delivery time, we will inform you within 24 hours.
Delivery for the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
Rep. of Ireland four Working Days
Northern Ireland four Working Days
UK Please email for a delivery quote
* Delivery times are based on items being in stock. We do our best to ensure all items are in stock but in the event that an ordered item is currently out of stock, please allow 7-10 days.
Delivery prices may change if delivery items are heavy or bulky (see below).
We reserve the right to change these charges without notice. In the event where we have taken an order, charged carriage and are unable to ship for this cost, we will contact you immediately and give you the new cost and the option to cancel the order.
Delivery for outside the Rep. of Ireland, Northern Ireland and UK
On receipt of the order, we will calculate the shipping cost and contact you with this information within 24 hours.
If you are satisfied with the quoted carriage cost, the order will be processed immediately.
If not, you can choose to cancel the order.
Heavy and/or bulky items
For some products, the regular shipping rates may not apply. This may be due to the size, shape or weight of the items. We will contact you within 24 hours if we cannot ship these items for the quoted carriage costs. We will advise you of the revised delivery costs and at this stage have the option of cancelling the order.
All heavy / Bulk orders within reason will not exceed shipping cost of 20 Euro